Re: [OM] What's up with KEH???

Subject: Re: [OM] What's up with KEH???
From: HI100@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 22:43:10 EST
prairiewinters@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< If you can remember her name at KEH who gave you the good service, you
 should give it to us so we can throw her our business when it arises.

I was not the original poster but...
   I always ask for Mary, since I have had excellent service from her. She
always gets back to me if I ask for additional information. She sounds like
she might be an Asian lady.
She has often pulled the goods from stock and answered detailed questions
about them for me. (please don't overdo this and ruin it for me! )

                  Regards,
                 Tim Hughes