Re: [OM] ......Do you like your P&S?........

Subject: Re: [OM] ......Do you like your P&S?........
From: Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 22:23:09 EST
I agree, the  G2's 2 biggest faults are the viewfinder and the hopeless
"manual focus" which is just not even reasonable enough  to call functional
in my opinion.
But the lenses make up for everything and the final product is really
outstanding.
I am going to add a 25mm Voightlander viewfinder or other acessory
viewfinders to give me a better idea what my Zeiss lenses really see.
The key, I think, is composing the shot before you dive into the tiny
eyepiece.  That is where the SLR can't be beat.  I have never wished for a
better viewfinder than my OM4 and a 2-4 screen.
John R