Re: [OM] Cold weather tricks

Subject: Re: [OM] Cold weather tricks
From: "Tom A. Trottier" <TomATrottier@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 19:22:25 -0500
Dear Ken,

You forgot "personal antifreeze" to dilate the blood vessels in your
fingers. Brandy does well. But keep the rest of you very warm, and if
you see double, get a stereo camera.

Tom

On 9 Jan 2001, at 10:36, sayeth Ken Norton <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Typically, every year I post a list of "how to's" in
> cold weather photography.  Without reposting the
> entire list of items (I've forgotten most, I think),
> I'll share a couple highlights:
>
> To keep my OM-2S happy in sub-freezing, sub-zero
Tom Trottier <TomATrottier@ home.com> ICQ: 57647974
        Abacurial Information Technology Consulting
400 Slater St. Suite 415, Ottawa ON Canada  K1R 7S7
    __o  +1 613 291-1168 fax:594-5412 (877)247-8796
 _ \ <    Vote for your favourite Olympus camera at
(+)/'(+)   http://www.freevote.com/booth/fav_camera
   Mensa Ottawa: http://www.egroups.com/MensaOttawa