Re: [OM] Re: Tripods.. Try Tiltall

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Tripods.. Try Tiltall
From: "Harry Cutting Photography" <hcutting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:38:27 -0500
I have a Tiltall that I bought in the mid 70's (?).  I think the
manufacturer was actually working out of his garage in New Jersey, USA at
the time.  I'm still using it; I don't think it will ever die.  Has a great
head & will support much weight, fairly light in weight, ruggedly built,
elegant; the OM-3 of tripods.  If the new model is only a hundred bucks and
is half as good as the original then it's a steal.

HC, Florida, USA