[OM] Macro Gear For SALE

Subject: [OM] Macro Gear For SALE
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 22:52:35 -0500
Well, I've finally got it together. (Just kidding!).
Here's the Macro Gear I have for sale.  Some folks have purchased quite a
few items earlier.  I will gladly answer questions as best I can.  If not
sold here in 7 days, off to eBay we go...
 1. 38/3.5 macro lens with original plastic bubble case. Asking Price $200
 2. VST Stand, B adapter and Extension Bar. Asking Price $175
 3. Trans-illuminator base/wooden arms, no lamp. Asking Price $$150
 4. 2 LSD Illuminators.  Asking Price $175 each
 5. 5 Bulbs for LSD illuminators. Asking Price $30 total
 6. 45mm black stage plate.  Still in original packaging.  Asking price $30
 7. white/black plate for VST Asking price $15
 8. Power Supply for LSD's, not Olympus  Asking Price $75
 9. Clear Stage plate w/black and white interrupters.  Asking Price $30
10. 65-116 Auto Extension Tube, no Tripod mount.  Asking Price $130

With the exception of #10, I acquired these items in '75 to demonstrate OM
products when I worked for Ponder and Best, the US distributors of Olympus.
All items are in good to excellent condition, some are mint.  Some are
discontinued.
I will package for economy as much as possible.  I can supply photos if
desired.

Thanks to the people that have made suggestions on pricing.  Guess it
worked, much of it was sold early.
Brian P. Huber