[OM] Photograms [OT]

Subject: [OM] Photograms [OT]
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:45:08 -0500
You know, the more I think about photograms, the more nostalgic I become. I also
remember that if you make the original photogram on lightweight paper, you could
use it as a paper neg to contact print a positive. I also remember making both
photograms and enlargements onto 8x10 high contrast B&W film. You would either
dupe the photogram or shoot two copies on the enlarger. You then sandwich those
together slightly offset and contact print them on a phono turntable. Makes an
awesome bas relief. Of course today you can do the same thing with a custom
filter in Photoshop...