[OM] Re: [OT] Ah, chocolate...

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Ah, chocolate...
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 05:41:22
(Seems like I've heard a variation on that line, Arni...)

Chocolate is notorious for triggering migraines in some of us and I'm very sorry to hear that you and your sister are among those unfortunate people.

While I can eat chocolate with impunity (thank the Lord for that mercy), my migraines are triggered by: shitake mushrooms; alcohol; sudden changes in barometric pressure, especially downward; and a few other factors.

And I can enjoy coffee without fear of migraines, while some poor folks can't have caffeine. Coffee, chocolate...what else could I possibly need...? Okay, Kodachrome...coffee, chocolate...my grandkids...

(I suppose a little sex is out of the question...? Okay, never mind...Kodachrome, coffee, chocolate, a pretty building of petrified wood...)
Lex Jenkins
"Yeah. Me. Baby. Love. Dig. More. Night. All. You. She. Car. My. Her. Top. Down." - Assemble it yourself rock song

Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 00:35:05 -0000
From: "Arni R Kjartansson" <arnik@xxxxxxxxx>

For some reason I and my sister always get nasty headaches from eating chocolate. The result: I seldom eat chocolate, she has a headache all the time...