RE: [OM] OT depleted Uranium from Idaho

Subject: RE: [OM] OT depleted Uranium from Idaho
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 14:35:17 -0700
Shhhhhh.  Don't tell everybody about this place. I came here to spend one
year....that was in 1962.....and I never left. We live in Idaho Falls part
of the time and just this side of West Yellowstone part of the time. There
are so many outdoor things to do it's impossible to work it all in. There
are even a few things to photograph.  /jnm