Re: [OM] Death of Film - Not!

Subject: Re: [OM] Death of Film - Not!
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:49:36 -0700
On 10 Jan 2001, at 15:25, Arni R Kjartansson wrote:

> White toblerone? oh, I thought you said chocolate. : )

White toblerone bars are made out of white chocolate.  You haven't
eaten chocolate until you've eaten white chocolate, in general, and white
toblerone specifically.

Btw, remember the rule...  Anything white is non-fattening.  Ergo, white
chocolate (including toblerone) is non-fattening!  WOO HOO!!!

> Obligatory OM content:
> eh...no, sorry. Can't come up with anything right now.

Dang!  Guess I'm gonna hafta drive my SUV up to your yard and fire a
couple of bullets...  uhhh...  projectiles in your general direction!  :-)

> arnik@xxxxxxxxx
> Iceland Telecom

Opps!  I thought the "is" in your email address stood for Israel.  I was
*only* a few thousand miles off!  :-)

Regards,

Chris

---