[OM] "Freebay" time Om goodie giveaway.

Subject: [OM] "Freebay" time Om goodie giveaway.
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 14:48:57 -0800
Ok folks here are a few goodies that still useable, but not worthy of
sale. The only stipulation I put on these it that you truly NEED the
item and be willing to reimburse me for shipping costs. First come first
served.

Generic (Korean) 55 mm snap cap front lens cap - 2 available

Standard 1-13 (microprism/split image) focusing screen, no box, no
tools, not in perfect shape, but useable if your OM needs a new screen.
- 2 available

Shoe-4 Cracked, but still useable - 1 available

Shoe-2 Corner broken off, but still useable - 1 available

Jim Couch