Re: [OM] No more benefit of the doubt

Subject: Re: [OM] No more benefit of the doubt
From: "Tom A. Trottier" <TomATrottier@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 03:57:12 -0500
Perhaps we should all join & post messages at
http://www.egroups.com/group/EbayScum
and provide the URL in our auctions & feedback?

Perhaps just forward's of our sad history with a purchase.

Tom

On 4 Jan 2001, at 6:38, sayeth gwsears <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> I did that to a seller that defrauded me out of $64.00. Bid on
> everything he put at auction, and won. I then notified him that due
> to his track record and past history with me that I would require the
> items to be shipped and after receipt and inspection, payment
> would be submitted. He cried foul to eBay and I got booted.
>
> geo2
>

> On 3 Jan 2001, at 23:04, imagineer@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> Date sent:            Wed, 03 Jan 2001 23:04:31 -0600
> From:                 imagineer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> To:                   olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject:              Re: [OM] No more benefit of the doubt
> Send reply to:        olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> > How about this: she overbids on _everything_ this fellow tries to
> > sell, bucks the "negative"s, and posts negative feedback on _him_,
> > saying he's dishonest, write for particulars.  She'll probably be
> > banned from ebay, but will have her revenge!
> >
> > Better yet, list members can take turns doing the same thing - he'll
> > get the message, ya' don' mess w'zuikoholics!
> >
> > Doggre@xxxxxxx wrote:
> >
> > > Well list members, I received yet another e-mail from the gal who
> > > purchased an OM-2s from Rextex.  She returned it to him for a refund
> > > as it arrived with the mirror broken in 3 places, among other things
> > > (I think the shutter button was broken, too).  She says that so far,
> > > Rex has ignored/failed to respond to two e-mails from her, and she
> > > KNOWS he's received it back (has Postal Service delivery
> > > confirmation).  And  she has noticed that he has placed a bunch of
> > > new items up for bid as of 12/31/00.  Now she is wondering what to
> > > do.

Tom Trottier <TomATrottier@ home.com> ICQ: 57647974
        Abacurial Information Technology Consulting
400 Slater St. Suite 415, Ottawa ON Canada  K1R 7S7
    __o  +1 613 291-1168 fax:594-5412 (877)247-8796
 _ \ <    Vote for your favourite Olympus camera at
(+)/'(+)   http://www.freevote.com/booth/fav_camera
   Mensa Ottawa: http://www.egroups.com/MensaOttawa