Re: [OM] No more benefit of the doubt

Subject: Re: [OM] No more benefit of the doubt
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 17:09:10 -0800
At this point it would be appropriate (IMHO) for her to post negative feedback.
would state that the item sent was, not only not as described, but was unusable
and that the issue has not been resolved in a timely fashion. If I sent
something
to a customer and they had requested a refund I would be sure that the refund
went out THE DAY I received the item, along with an e-mail letting the customer
know that I received the item and had mailed the refund. It is obvious to me
from
these anecdotes that his descriptions are at best inaccurate, and more likely
just plain fraudulent.

Maybe I am a hard nose, but if a purchase is not as described I feel that
negative or at least neutral feedback is in order. In this case the guy either
is
not knowledgeable and incompetent (which justifies negative feedback in and of
itself) or a crook. State the facts and people can form their own opinion.
Personally, even if there is a mistake I would not want to buy from someone who
is untimely in dealing with a problem.

Jim Couch