[OM] Make Search Engine Work for You!

Subject: [OM] Make Search Engine Work for You!
From: searchenginehell202@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 01 18:01:36 EST
Dear Friend,

Remember the first time you built a web site?
You spent weeks, perhaps months on it.  It was your
masterpiece.
You showed it to all of your family and friends and everyone
loved it.
THE WORLD WAS GOOD!
Then you ran out of people to show it to.  It was time to start the
?Internet Marketing? that you had heard so much about.

You surfed the net and found tons of web sites that offered free
submissions to
Free for All Link Pages and free classified sites.  ?This is easy?,
you thought as
You went to bed dreaming of all the visitors your web site would
have.
They would be impressed with your site, and buy your product.
You
couldn?t understand what all the fuss was about, people
everywhere were
complaining about not getting any traffic to their sites and in one
night
You had outsmarted them all and placed your web site in
thousands of
sites with just a few clicks.

Then NOTHING happened!

Your traffic counters didn?t move.
Your orders didn?t sail in.
No one was sending you inquiries about your product or
services.

So?
You returned to the secret sites that you had bookmarked, and
submitted your site a few more times.  Still NOTHING
happened.

Then?.
Then, as you surfed the web for more free places to list your site
you noticed little blurbs about search engines.  You had heard
the warnings from the FFA and classified sites about them so
you didn?t think much about them.  Besides, the other promotion
sites PROMISED thousands of hits daily.

And you BELIEVED them!

So you waited, weeks and months passed again, still
NOTHING!

Finally, you realized that search engines just might be the answer.

You found some search engines and submitted your web site to
them.
 ?AH!? you thought, ?Now they will come.?  You knew that
search
engines could take weeks to list you, so you waited patiently.
You
were confident your site would be recognized by the engine
owners
as a masterpiece and would get top placement.

Again weeks and months went by. NOTHING!
You checked your URL to see if it was listed.  NOTHING!
You even typed in your own name to see if it would come up.
NOTHING!

WELCOME TO SEARCH ENGINE HELL!

You don?t work the Internet, it works you.
You can?t even get listed in any the search engines.
You slaved over your web site only to see it ranked last.
You hired a webmaster thinking he was the answer to your
problems.
You still can?t get in the top 20 of ANY search engine.
You thought that putting up a web site was all that you had to do.
You thought that they were kidding when you heard
      that web site promotion was a full time job.
You just don?t have the time or knowledge to get a better
placement.

This is where most people give up.

YOU DON?T HAVE TO!!!

TIRED OF BEING IN SERCH ENGINE HELL?

THEN LET US HELP YOU GET OUT!

?SEARCH ENGING SECRETS REVEALED?
FINALLY A SEARCH ENGINE GURU SPEAKS OUT
AND
TELLS YOU EXACTLY HOW TO GET LISTED IN THE
SEARCH ENGINES TOP TEN.

Discover the same tricks and strategies that they use everyday
to keep their top 10 standings.

Many claiming to be experts try to sell you on an automated tool
they use.  If they worked people everywhere would be swarming
 to the stores to buy them, BUT THEYRE NOT!

We will give you something YOU CAN USE?REAL INFO
that you can use to send every one of your websites straight
to the top of the search engines!

Now you can learn the TIPS, TRICKS, AND STRATEGIES
the gurus use everyday.  You can get your website listed in the
TOP 10 RANKING.

If your website isn?t listed in the top 10, it could be that you?re
not
doing anything wrong.  The problem is?.YOU?RE NOT
DOING IT RIGHT!

We have put together the ULTIMATE POWER CD:  ?Search
Engine Hell:
How to get out of search engine hell and obtain top 10 Search
Engine Rankings.?

This is a POWERFULL CD, packed with INFORMATION,
TOOLS,
SECRETS, AND RESOURCES to help you vault your website
to the top of
the search engines!

DISCOVER:
What works and what doesn?t and what can get you BANNED
from the search engines.
What the search engines are looking for as they rank your site.
How you can be assured of getting a top ten ranking.
The YAHOO BACKDOOR and YAHOO SECRETS to get
listed in YAHOO.   (some services will change you $2,000 to
get a YAHOO listing.  Now you can learn how to get a
guaranteed listing yourself.

LEARN:
The SECRETS and TRICKS of optimizing your website
placement,
      without having to hire someone to do it for you!
How one website got ranked in the top 10f over 230
keywords, and how you can too.
How to get people to click on your listing.
How to keep your listing once you get it.
How to get GUARANTEED traffic to your website from
      people ready to buy your product or service.

We will give you INSTANT ACCESS to out SEARCH
ENGINE TOOLBOX
which gives you the tools and resources you need to start
using the secrets and tips we teach you on your very own
website. Valuable tools such as:

Meta Tag Generators ? tool that will create your meta tags for
you!
Doorway Page Generator ? will design doorway pages for you
based on specific keywords and phrases...a must to rank high in
keyword-specific categories.
Keyword Suggestions and Rankings ? we?ll give you access to
the best-kept secret in town! Find out what people are typing
into the engines for any keyword and phrase in order of
popularity.
Search Engine Position analyzer ? Find out which search engines
are listing you website and what position it is ranked in.  This will
save you hundreds of hours of trying to find your website in all
the different engines.
Make your own logos and graphics and use the alt tag trick that
we teach you!  It?s simple!!
Find out what people are typing into search engines ?LIVE?.
We give you a program that allows you to watch what
keywords and phrases people are typing into the top 3 search
engines as it?s happening.
Counter to place on your website so you can see where people
are coming from to access your website.
Access to Search Engine Forums.
Your own search engine to make your own website look like a
search engine portal.
Targeted Search Engine Directory and complete listing of
International Search Engines.
Automated submissions to the top 20 Search Engines.
Talk with Search Engine Gurus!  Find out where they hang out
and talk to them yourself.

These are SECRETS that the gurus use everyday, now you can
discover them for yourself.

You will be AMAZED how easy it is to go from last to first
place!

In fact it is so easy that anyone can do it!  The problem is?this
is closely guarded information.  Unless you know it, you?re
always going to be left in last place.

Now you ca have the information at your fingertips!  You can
achieve top 10 positioning for your website, and the tens of
thousands of hits that some with it.

FOR EXAMPLE:

Infoseek, Alta Vista and HotBot ban websites that break their
rules (many of the ?insider? techniques so called ?Experts: will
recommend will get you banned faster than you can imagine.
Many search engines limit the number of pages you can submit
from your domain. (some only allow one in order to get the best
results)  We can show you techniques we use to get hundreds of
our pages listed.
Yahoo only lists about 10f the web in their actual directory.
In order to get listed, you may have to use the ?BACKDOOR.?
Using so-called search engine submission software that submits
your site to 1000 or more search engines could actually get your
page deleted from the major search engines.
Choosing the most effective ?keywords? is one of the major
keys to a successful website submission.  Pick the right ones and
your site will look like grand central station during rush hour.
950f Internet traffic originates at one of the 10 major search
engines? If you[?re not listed you might as well not even have a
website.

It has takes us over 2 years to learn how to place any type of
website in the top 10 consistently.

Normally we charge $750 for three keywords that you want top
ranking on (plus a monthly fee of $150 for keeping that rank.)
but we found that we just don?t have the time for all the clients
that desperately need out services.

So, we produced a SEARCH ENGINE HELL CD-ROM that
will show you step by step how to get out of ?search Engine
Hell?

The SEARCH ENGINE HELL CD-ROM consists of the
different key area that will give you access to the top 10
rankings.  We give you the info and tools we use to obtain
thousands of visitors to you websites every single day.

You will learn:
THREE DIFFERENT METHODS we use to pick the best
traffic producing keywords for any website?and how you can
have a list of hundreds of popular keywords in only a few
minutes.
How QUICK and EASY it is to create DOORWAY and
HALLWAY pages so that you could have thousands of different
pages on your domain, all pulling in visitors for your site 24
hours a day, 7 days a week.
The SECRET WEAPON that gives you an unfair advantage
over your competition?and virtually assures that you will reach
the top positions.  (Don?t let you competitors hear about this one
first or you will be in trouble)
How to submit your pages to assure that every one gets listed.
(and how to avoid getting banned)
How to use Pay-per-Click search engines to receive over
10,000 visitors for only $100.
The infamous YAHOO BACKDOOR. You can get listed and
we will show you the easiest and quickest method for doing so.
PLUS MUCH MORE?

EVEN BETTER, YOU CAN GET THE SAME RESULTS
FOR A FRACTION OF WHAT EVERYONE ELSE PAID
FOR THEM.

LISTEN: A lot of people are going to be furious with me for
sharing these ?insider secrets? with you?especially since you
won?t be paying anything close to what they had to shell out for
that one top positioning page.

SO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT WHILE YOU CAN!!!

Contact us today using the Risk free Response form and you
can have all out secrets for only $169.00 (+ $5.00 shipping and
handling.)

This price wouldn?t buy you 10 minutes of our time at our
regular submission fees, but you can own the top search engine
positions for less than the cost of a few classified ads.  You will
be learning everything that we know about top positioning,

That my friend, is the bargain of a lifetime for a serious Internet
marketer like yourself.  What?s more the money is almost
irrelevant because?.

You also get a 30-day No-Risk Money-back guarantee.

Here is how it works, Order your personal copy of this CD, use
it as much as you like.   If for any reason at all, you aren?t
completely satisfied after 30 days (by which time I had 62 top
positions for my own web site), just send the CD back and I
personally guarantee you a complete refund of the purchase
price.  No questions asked.  No forms to fill our.  No problems
at all.

PLUS, You will also receive what is considered by most to be
the ultimate bonus.

The first 100 people who order will also receive UNLIMITED
REPRINT AND REPRODUCTION RIGHTS to this CD-
ROM for LIFE

I am not going to allow this CD-ROM to become like many of
those aver advertised product you see, so only the first 100 will
receive these rights.

This means that you will be able to use this exact same sales
letter, copy the CD-ROM and sell it yourself.
For 169.00 a copy, sell one and you will be breaking even, Sell
two and you make a profit!  This is in addition to what the CD-
ROM can do for you website.

Since only 100 people are going to be given these rights, you
must take action today!

To rush order
?SEARCH ENGINE HELL: How to get out of search engine hell and
obtain top 10
search engine ranking.
? Fill out the order form below and fax it to our 24-hour order
line at

FAX ORDER LINE:
 1(413)549-5371

Or if you prefer you can pay by check or money order, sending
it to:

Financial Systems
P.O. Box 301
Orange, MA 01364

ORDER FORM
Please send to:

Your Name: _____________________________________________

Your Address: __________________________________________

Your City: _____________________________________________

State / Zip: ___________________________________________

Your Country: __________________________________________

Phone #: _______________________________________________
(For problems with your order only. No salesmen will call.)

Email Address:

We Accept Checks or Money Orders along with all Major Credit
Cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and
Discover. (NOTE - We only ship to the address listed on the
credit card)

(Please Fill Out Below Section and Make sure that the above
name and address are listed as it appears on the card) for
$174 ($169 + 5.00 Shipping)

Credit Card Number:________________________________

Expiration Date:___________________________

Signature:_________________________

Date:____________________

* Please check one of the following payment options:

[  ] I am faxing a check (Do not send original, we will make
     a draft from the faxed check)

[  ] I am faxing or mailing my credit card number. (Note your
     card will be charged for $174.00 and we only ship to the
     address on the card)

[  ] I am enclosing a check or money order for $174.00!

Note - If ordering outside continental US, please add
$5 to S&H

P.S. If you send in your order and you are not one of the
first 100 to receive the Reprint and Reproduction Rights,
I will notify you immediately and give you the opportunity
to cancel your order.

If you have received this message in error and would
like to be removed from future mailings, please reply
with the word remove in the subject. x