Re: [OM] Did Tom break e-Bay?

Subject: Re: [OM] Did Tom break e-Bay?
From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 23:40:29 -0500
John,

Stop that, you're scaring me. Ok, so it's true. I've admitted it, but never
truly believed it. Yes, YES I'm a Zuikoholic. I don't know how it started, I
never even owned a camera before. 2 bodies and 8 lenses later and I still
scour Shutterbug and eBay every day. I know that soon I'll secretly start
sneaking out to pawn shops to look for hidden gold, truly rock bottom. My
wife read your note, shook her head and said "what is it with you guys?" I
hope she'll never suffer the same fate I did (cause I might have to share my
Oly's).

We all need help...

Mike V.