Re: [OM] Italians,help me!

Subject: Re: [OM] Italians,help me!
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 13:14:21 -0700
At 08:03 PM 1/4/01 +0100, Nicola ("galactica1") wrote:
hi people
i'd like to know by italian listmembers if i can resolve my shutter-matter
trough whatever photoassistance points,or if the thing is more difficult
thanks,Nicola

p.s.:i'm happy to see so many texans & canadians so proud of their big
lands,and of their SHORT history : )

Actually, our history goes back to the crossing of the first nations over the Bering Strait land bridge, about 30,000 years ago (give or take a few centuries). Within a few thousand years, they'd spread throughout the Americas. They had high civilization prior to the Middle Ages in Europe. We Europeans (I'm French, Spanish and Welsh myself) are simply late arrivals. ;-)

but, tough i'm a recent entry of this list,gotta say a thing:instead of
talking about your states,why don't you tell us where we can find pics about
them? ;-)

Sure thing:

   http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/

Enjoy!

Garth

"A bad day doing photography is better
 than a good day doing just about
 anything else."

The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery at:

   http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/