Re: [OM] Italians,help me!

Subject: Re: [OM] Italians,help me!
From: bhinderks@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 11:21:49 -0800
At 08:03 PM 1/4/01 +0100, Nicola wrote:

>p.s.:i'm happy to see so many texans & canadians so proud of their big
>lands,and of their SHORT history : )
>but, tough i'm a recent entry of this list,gotta say a thing:instead of
>talking about your states,why don't you tell us where we can find pics about
>them? ;-)

Hi Nicola,

Don't know about the US but us Canadians have a government sponsored web
site that is packed with images. Go to
 http://www.cio-bic.gc.ca/index_e.html

When you get there (takes a while to load) you will see a "revolving
picture" - just below that is the phrase "images of Canada and Canadians" -
click on that and there are several pages of thumbnails that come up
covering the whole country coast to coast. On the first page of thumbnails
is a shot of my grandson facing down a sheep (yup, (blush, blush) they
actually paid for the shot). They also used a shot of him in the revolving
picture on the homepage.

Enjoy the images as there are some terrific ones there.
Barry H