Re: [OM] Re OM 35 SP or XA

Subject: Re: [OM] Re OM 35 SP or XA
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 15:05:32 +1100
What? You set the aperture, you focus it and you can get some control over
shutter settings with the exposure compensation lever, the flash setting
(f4?) and the ISO dial. Sounds pretty manual to me compared to the Minox
CD112 point and shoot I picked up the other day for my sister! (Sorry, but
it was a BARGAIN!)
Andrew