Re: [OM] Prices of new lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Prices of new lens
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 11:46:27 -0800
Cambridge has a VERY POOR reputation, as others have indicated. B&H is a
reputable company, and probably worth every penny more. I would reccomend that
you check out K.E.H. camreas as well.I have dealt with them on a number of
occasions and alwasy been satisfied. they have a good selection of used Om
goods in stock, and will not charge you for something they don't have. there
prices are not bargains, but are fair and their ratings tend to be
conservative, even the 'Bargain' rated stuff is susually in very good shape.
Last time I checked thy had a 100f2 w/caps in EX condition for around $450.00.
They are online at  http://www.KEH.com .

Jim Couch