[OM] Re: OM2sp flash questions

Subject: [OM] Re: OM2sp flash questions
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 20:40:53 -0800
Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. Seems as though I have
reinvented the wheel so to speak as others have already been doing what
I proposed. Anyway I guess that means I am on the right track. I think i
will try to reduce the shutter speed to below 1/60th while using ambient
light to trigger the flash, it's all the light I have with my limited
resources since I have no studio light setup. I'll daisy chain the
flashes as suggested and try different positions. Sure wish i had one of
those T20 adapters that mount on a tripod. Anybody have one for sale?
Wish I could use the T32 on the hotshoe and bounce it since it is
brighter and move the T20  in from the side. Does this make sense? As it
is I have to use the T20 on the hotshoe (no socket) and T32 remotely and
connect it using the 5m or 2m cord which uses the camera socket and
flash socket, (no more sockets left). I just prop it up or have someone
hold it. My other flash is a Sunpak and not TTL able. Should I use it
anyway? assuming I could hook it up of course

Mike