[OM] RE: Bad experience 35SPn

Subject: [OM] RE: Bad experience 35SPn
From: "Matt Bachofen" <mbachofen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 20:00:48 -0600
Hi folks,
        I was the "winner" of a 35SPn earlier on Ebay.  Described as ". . .
appears
to operate with ease"  It arrived without the spot-meter button attached!
gone.  not there. just a hole in the back. To me it appears _broken_, and it
is. I wrote that I was unhappy, and would like to return the camera for a
refund.  I was told that it was "with no warranties expressed or implied, I
could submit negative feedback"

So, now I'm looking for someone who has experience fixing these things.
They included the little red spot button, a white collar thingy, and a green
button of some kind in a film canister.  I already wrote John H.  Does
anyone know anybody who works on these?

My first bad ebay experience.

Seller is Gadina  with 1058 feedback.

m. bachofen