Re: [OM] The IS-3 saga takes a positive turn

Subject: Re: [OM] The IS-3 saga takes a positive turn
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 21:03:15 EST
tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Here's my purchases in December (ack, it hurts to see them all listed):

 OM-3
 OM-2S
 50 something
 28 something
 135 something
 2X who knows what brand - be nice if it was a 2X-A!
 1.4 better be the promised Zuiko
 300/4.5
 Champagne 4T
 180/2.8
 100/2.8
 Black 4T
 Motor Drive 2
 35/2
 T20
 Tokina 17
 Vivitar Series 1 35-85/2.8
 100/2

What! No 40/2 ? !  <g>
Seriously- WOW! You da man!
On the other matter- the deal on the IS-3 - please, don't think I was
lecturing you, I know you're a savvy buyer/seller. I was just trying to show
how understanding you were, and I probably wouldn't have been! I guess I'm a
little down on eBay lately, due to all the slick talkers that are there who
think of us buyers as dummies.

Happy New Year,
George