Re: [OM] Re: PC editing software revisited

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: PC editing software revisited
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 11:11:52 -0800
Lex-
Those were the words from the forwarded message. They are not clones by any
means, but their capabilities more than overlap!

As for marketing, perhaps Corel hopes to 'draw' attention away from the
Adobe camp, while showing that thier product is on par. They could get a lot
of corporate types and small contractors to look, and perhaps then purchase
the new Corel Draw 10 Suite which includes Draw, Photo Paint and Rave. What
else you gonna do when you've got surplus when introducing a 'new and
improved' version?

I don't know what the differences are between 8 and 9, so I'm unlikely to
move...

Mickey