Re: [OM] polaroid instant 35mm slide film???

Subject: Re: [OM] polaroid instant 35mm slide film???
From: wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 19:47:27 +0000
From:          "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:            "olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:          Thu, 10 Feb 2000 12:09:02 -0600 (CST)

is it usable to check flash setups, etc? I don't do much copy work
(read- a few times a year for my artist wife), and I'd love to be able
to shoot a handful of slides to check flash placement before committing
E-6 film (read- a 10 day wait for slides) to a project. It'd also be
handy for those "I need slides tomorrow" situations.

 BBB

Yeah, that would be one primary use for it. You need a Polaroid 35mm
AutoProcessor, availble new for about 110$ or used on eBay for about
25-30$. If you want to mount the slides, then you need a slide mounter
and blank mounts, also available from Polaroid.

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright