Re: [OM] 2sp questions

Subject: Re: [OM] 2sp questions
From: "Arni R Kjartansson" <arnik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 14:02:41 -0000
Damn this blasted piece of email software cr*p for sending my message
half-finished! : )

Anyhoo, the prices of OM/Zuiko goodies here in Iceland is rather strange.
The 2sp cost ca. 290 USD(tolerable, as the supply of OM stuff is almost
nonexistant here. This is the first OM I've seen here for over a year, 'cept
for a handful of OM-10's), I saw a few zuikos the other day:
2xA: $93
35-70mm/F3.5-4.5: $116
35mm/F2.8 Shift: $400
Are these what you'd call reasonable prices?

--
Árni R Kjartansson
arnik@xxxxxxxxx