Re: [OM] F-280 problem

Subject: Re: [OM] F-280 problem
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 18:33:54 -0600
The F-280 has no built-in sensors -- it uses the camera's sensors in
Super-FP mode (for speeds above 1/60th) and regular Auto mode (for
1/60th and slower).  In full Manual mode, or any time the "test" button
is pressed, the flash will always fire full power.  But the "Test"
button should fire it -- if not, I would first suspect a fault in the
switch itself.  After that, who knows!