Re: [OM] Dumbest question

Subject: Re: [OM] Dumbest question
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 13:10:33 -0500
This can be a problem especially with Olympus own slim line filters.  When
you squeeze the filter, the entire ring tends to go "oval" making it harder
to unscrew. Try pressing the front of the filter ring directly into the palm
of your hand, then twist to unscrew.
A worse case can be a cross-threaded filter.

John  Hermanson
(Closed 12/21 through 1/1/2001)
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000