Re: [OM] OM-4t meter adjustment?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4t meter adjustment?
From: frankrad4@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 22:27:13 -0500
Gary,
          His name is Patrick Riley, I am waiting to see if he can
correct the situation, maybe others have dealt with him on this list and
can give feedback either negative or positive but at this point I will
have to just wait and see how he handles it. I definitely think his
grading is way off. I sort of knew this could happen because everything
was described as "mint" or LN with no other details.
                                                                Frank