[OM] OM-4t meter adjustment?

Subject: [OM] OM-4t meter adjustment?
From: frankrad4@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 00:43:52 -0500
Does anyone know about what it would cost to get the light meter adjusted
on an OM-4t. I bought a champagne one from the photo.net bulletin board.
It was advertised as LN but it is more like EX cosmetically with a bad
meter :(
     I want to see if the seller will consider a partial reimbursement
for the adjusment before I return it. I also bought the f280 flash from
same seller that was advertised as LN but is more like Bargain, arrggghh
I hate it when these deals go like this.............

               Frank