[OM] Re: [OT] Questionable Use of Software

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Questionable Use of Software
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 23:55:21
Never heard of that one. I sure wouldn't use such a program so entailed. I've used Clarion to create data-entry programs. The license specifically grants all rights to the individual programmer, including the right to copy the Clarion utilities necessary to provide run-time versions to end users.
Lex Jenkins
"Moona, caru, loolight" - Dylan

Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 22:57:57 +0000
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Wasn't there a software company some time ago that produced a
computer language compiler...and the liscence stated that they would hold the copyright to any software you wrote with 'their' package?