Re: [OM] AOL

Subject: Re: [OM] AOL
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 20:30:22 EST
Chris Barker was nice enough to let me know that my messages were also in an
annoyingly small font. I had just the other day "upgraded" to AOL 6.0. I have
today "downgraded" back to 5.0, so I assume all will be OK. Apologies to all
you "AOL haters" out there ;) I agree with all the criticism re: AOL, but
with two kids using it, I can't really switch it on them since "everyone"
they know uses AOL and it's easier for them to do the same.

Regards,
George S.