Re: [OM] Re Digital vs Traditional Photography

Subject: Re: [OM] Re Digital vs Traditional Photography
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 10:11:19 -0600
Dave,

I think if you are really going to get the best out of your equipment,
whether film or digital or a combination, then you want as much creative
control of the process as possible.

Manipulating the image on your computer is the digital version of your own
darkroom.  You can do anything and everything to the image.

Even a point and shoot, the lab that processes your film is doing some level
of color correction.

So, yes, you need something.  Photoshop LE is enough though, particularly at
the beginning.

Tom