[OM] Merry Christmas!

Subject: [OM] Merry Christmas!
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 01:32:32 -0700
Well, gang, we're outta here first thing in the morning.  First, we're going
to Nipawin, Saskatchewan, to spend Christmas with Cori's family.
Then, we're heading to Winnipeg, Manitoba, to spend a few days with
my kids.  That's a total of around 2,8000 kilometers worth of driving over
the next week, so I hope we get some decent weather.

The whole "kit" is going with us.  That means I'm hauling all 3 of my OM
bodies (OM-1, OM-2, OM-10) plus the IS-2 I'm "evaluating" over the
holidays.  Also in the (now very heavy!) camera bag is the full
assortment of lenses, the Winder 2 and T-20, film and spare batteries,
and lotsa other paraphenalia to keep me happy.  Cori's hauling her
Pentax K1000 and ME Super, along with her assortment of lenses and
other gunk.  I tried to convince her to leave behind the Pentax gear so
that I'd have room for the Bounce Grip 2 and more Oly stuff, but wasn't
successful.  (SIGH!)

Anyway, Cori and I wish all you a joyous, peaceful, safe and healthy
Christmas and New Years.  May Santa fill all your stockings with lotsa
nice Olympus and Zuiko goodies!  May you NOT eat too much turkey
and Christmas treats!  May your film expose according to plan!  And so
forth!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!!!

Regards,

Chris

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)