[OM] Thanks to all our experts

Subject: [OM] Thanks to all our experts
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 21:12:12 -0800 (PST)
Dear All,

We Listees often need advice on choice of gear, maintenance, repair,
technique, unexpected problems, film, processing, etc. etc. Seeing
David A. Wilson's recent acknowledgement of the help he received from
John Hermanson makes me reflect on how wonderful it is for us to have
access, through the Oly list, to such a rich vein of knowledge and
expertise. I know I've benefited from reading responses to questions,
from myself and others, on a very wide variety of topics (even some
OT!)

So, I'd like to say THANK YOU to our many experts for their generosity
in sharing their knowledge and for their patience in dealing with
questions that, to them, may seem rather naïve at times. It is this
generous and gentlemanly attitude, IMHO, that puts this List head and
shoulders above most others. I daren't name names, for fear of omitting
somebody but, as we say, "You know who you are!"

Regards,

=====
Ray