Subject: Re: [OM] RE: How and when did you get into OM?

Subject: Subject: Re: [OM] RE: How and when did you get into OM?
From: "Rick Beckrich" <RBeckric@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 18:14:15 -0500
With the Pen FT "for my wife" in +/- 1966. Then it got easier to leave the
tank of a Nik*n F, and my  Li*ca M battery at home. Bought an OM-10 at
a pawn shop in '87 after the M's were stolen (same body feel) with two
lenses... hey, had to buy that first OM-1 MD to fit the second lens on.

Was quiet 'til the the unidentified (at that time) Z-desease struck, drove
me to the list when all I wanted was a little infomation.

Now- OM-1 MD & OM-1n, two OM-2n's and eight Zuiks later, I KNOW!

Rick in VA who can justify this by shooting with both hands and both feet!