Re: [OM] Looking for back panel for T-20 flash.....

Subject: Re: [OM] Looking for back panel for T-20 flash.....
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 09:04:23 -0500
Yes the panel is just a calculator panel.  It's only true function is to
push the slider over to manual when you're switching to TTL flash.  You
could shoot TTL flash without even turning the panel over to the black side,
just set flash to manual.
The panel does not set any electrical switch or turn anything "on".

John  Hermanson
(Closed 12/21 through 1/1/2001)
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000