Re: [OM] (Fwd) 200MM 4.0

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) 200MM 4.0
From: "Richard Keefer" <Ric@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 07:21:23 -0500
Giles,

I went to ebay, searched completed auctions for "olympus 200mm" - found
about 50 matches. Some were for non-oly lenses, some for zooms, several were
for 200mm only.  Looks like prices were all over the map - $25 to $175 (I
didn't look at the auction listings themselves, just the summary).

You should be able to find something (even print it out for your friend) to
justify your price.

Good luck!

Ric