[OM] (Fwd) 200MM 4.0

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) 200MM 4.0
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 09:07:57 +0000
From:          "Ed Brillhart" <gebrill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:            "olympus-digest" <owner-olympus-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:       200MM 4.0
Date:          Fri, 15 Dec 2000 19:44:38 -0800

OK everyone, I need some advice. A guy who works for me has a Zuiko 200MM
4.0 lens that I would like to buy and he has left it up to me to decide
what it is worth. The glass is in perfect condition and the lens seems to
operate as new but cosmetically the lens is only in fair condition. The
built-in lens hood has many areas where the paint is missing (looks like
silver paint overspray but is actually missing paint) and he has committed
the cardinal sin of engraving his name on the lens. The lens comes with
both caps and the hard carrying case. What would be a fair price for me to
pay???? Thanks for the help.