Re: [OM] OM-1n

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1n
From: frankrad4@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 18:30:31 -0500
 1.The battey problem is not really much of a problem, the mercury
batteries are still imported but they are getting harder to get or,
there are zinc-oxide batteries that replace the mercury or you can get an
adapter that lowers the voltage of the widely available silver oxide
batteries, I think its called an MR-9.
2.Yes, there are a few good sites about zuiko lenses, I don't know them
off hand.
3.Yes, Oly Om and Zuiko are the bargain of a lifetime
The Om-1n is a great camera, If you buy one used John H of Camtech can
CLA it and install the battery adapter, he is also a list member. Mirror
lock-up is not a bad feature but don't worry about if you do not use it.
Sorry I can't be more specific right now I have to leave my computer.
                                         Hope this helps,

Frank