Re: [OM] What went wrong?

Subject: Re: [OM] What went wrong?
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 06:54:23 -0500
After listening to everyone's comments and suggestions (thanks, y'all)
I've come to the conclusion that the probable culprit is the processing
by the local (overloaded) one hour shop who can never turn around one
hour processing in less than 1/2 day and frequently longer.  They
probably don't have time to change their chemicals.

Whatever was wrong with the processing was probably exacerbated by the
punchy look of Kodak Gold MAX 400 and further accentuated by the
sharpness of shooting with flash at f/8 instead of natural light at
f/2.  I'm going to change film and processors.

For those who wondered:  Yes, the ceiling and walls were white and both
rolls of film (though out of date) had been stored together in an air
conditioned room.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA