Re: [OM] Battery Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Battery Question
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 09:17:18 -0500
The 625A battery voltage starts to fall as soon as you begin using it, so
your meter calibration will probably change.  IMO,  silver oxide  has a more
level output.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000