Re: [OM] Battery Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Battery Question
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 22:21:33 -0500
Chris, I'd recommend that you ask the tech that did the work what battery to
use. They would have either adjusted the meter to tolerate the higher
voltage, or added some circuitry to drop it to 1.35v. I believe that the
silver oxide type should give more constant current. The alkalines vary
quite a bit. You know how they (alkalines) charge a flash at first, and
slowly deteriorate? Imagine your meter accuracy following the same curve.
Who did the work?

--Mickey