Re: [OM] Re: [OT] - work attire

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] - work attire
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 11:07:25 EST
In a message dated 12/4/00 7:41:47 AM Pacific Standard Time,
eheler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> To you guys and gals who do photography for a living,
>  particularly those who do scenics, wildlife, and photojournalism, I envy
>  you.
>
>  Ed H.

I wouldn't feel too badly about this. I don't recall anyone on this list who
does photography for a living (those 1 or 2 of you out there please correct
me if I am wrong). I think we all have day jobs in between our Zuikoholic
lapses. I'm not sure photography would pay the mortgage and put 2 girls
through college.

Maybe in 5 years when my girls are out of college I'll outfit a 4 wheel drive
motorhome/digital darkroom and tour the Southwest USA, but I doubt it.

Warren