[OM] Re: [OT] - work attire

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] - work attire
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 08:59:01
When I was a reporter/photojournalist I tried to look fairly presentable. Most of my fellow print journalists at that time (early '80s) were rather scruffy. Now I look at least as scruffy if not more so. Sometimes when I see photographs of myself I appear to be just this side of hobo.

I clean up pretty well tho'. For the right occasion I'd even don a suit, tho' I'd have to shop the thrift stores again. Last time I wore one I weighed around 170 or so. Since I just began sending the scales for a round trip (200+), that suit will have to "weight" a while.

What attire seems to work for me? Dunno. Whatever I'm comfortable in, I s'pose. If I feel uncomfortable I'm always sure it shows. For that reason I no longer wear chain mail pantyhose no matter how dangerous the going gets.
Lex Jenkins
"It is a mystery wrapped in a riddle shrouded in an enigma powdered
with a paradox with little shiny sprinkles of bemusement on top."