[OM] Re: Ace you never stated roll call?

Subject: [OM] Re: Ace you never stated roll call?
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 01:04:38 -0600
Ace Ventura,

You never stated the words roll call in the subject matter. Some people get
a little touchy so I only compiled those that had, roll call, name, country
and email...

Hope that helps,

It's not that easy... I spent several hours doing it, maybe someone can
donate an OM-3 for the service? (I'm kidding)

Sam....