Fw: [OM] It's you!, Susan I found yours

Subject: Fw: [OM] It's you!, Susan I found yours
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 00:57:09 -0600
Susan I found yours, It was titled, "it's you", but in the body of the text
it said roll call. ( I was only looking at the top where it said "subject
matter", so I overlooked it. Sorry....

When you get over 200 emails a day ( I belong to another forum as well) you
just don't have the time to catch everything or read every thing.

Some folks chose not to participate and I respect that, so that is why I
looked for the words roll call.

Now I know why the Vice President want's a manual recount...

Sam....