Re: [OM] Me [OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] Me [OT]
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 06:52:25 +0100
This roll call has me interested (against my normal retiring nature of course) in all the information that has come out.

How did those gentlemen (Troys?) of the HUGE collection get them through the airports?

Did anyone know that by far the best OM carrier is the Mercedes ML series. There is space under the rear seats for an enormous collection of kit.

I too am waiting for a fall of snow to have a bona fide reason to use 4WD (although it's permanent of course). But since this is The Netherlands, snow is most unlikely. On the other hand, because they keep digging up the roads on my way to work, I often have to go across country along cart tracks, sometimes crossing into Germany, alway managing to avoid the police - it's illegal to use farm tracks for normal traffic.

BTW, the latest copy of AP has some lovely monochrome stuff in it. My OM2N is currently loaded with XPII set at ISO400. I'm off to a Christmas market this afternoon to see what I can shoot...

Chris

However, to keep from starting another S*V flamewar,
please note that we no longer have the Suburban and I
did vote for Nader!  (still own the Jeep, grunt!
grunt!)

Ken (overjoyed that we finally got snow and I have a
bonified reason to use 4WD) Norton
--
<|_:-)_|>

Chris Barker