Re: [OM] Scanning Agfa Ultra 50

Subject: Re: [OM] Scanning Agfa Ultra 50
From: wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 13:32:38 +1100
CH wrote:

> No experience on the Agfa 50, but all negatives have great
> differences, it should be take cared by the scanner software's "auto

True, I've noticed significant differences between different manufacturers
films, but not of this magnitude (5 times).

Another interesting thing, the colour balance is heavily biased to blue/green
on the scans, even noticeable in the prints, but they have obviously undergone
some correction.  This goes against my previous experience with Agfa file which
has always seemed to have a "warm" (orange) colour bias.

...Wayne