Re: [OM] Scanning Agfa Ultra 50

Subject: Re: [OM] Scanning Agfa Ultra 50
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 09:35:40 +0800
No experience on the Agfa 50, but all negatives have great
differences, it should be take cared by the scanner software's "auto
exposure" function. It will check the density range and set the
darkest point (transparent portion) and lightest point (dense portion)
close to 0 and 255 automatically.

C.H.Ling