Re: [OM] Ultra 50 (looking for source or subsitute)

Subject: Re: [OM] Ultra 50 (looking for source or subsitute)
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 19:11:26
Good point. While that reddish cast is what makes some Agfa emulsions great for pix of purple mountains majesty, lavender flowers and the like, it's not so great for other subjects. I think the main reason so many folks adored Ultra 50 for landscapes is how it rendered them so dramatically rich and warm, not for its accuracy and resolution.
Lex Jenkins
"It is a mystery wrapped in a riddle shrouded in an enigma powdered
with a paradox with little shiny sprinkles of bemusement on top."

Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 19:30:13 +1100
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Including that bloody red cast I always get with Agfa?