Re: [OM] Problem with FTL 135mm lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Problem with FTL 135mm lens
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 20:11:46 +1100
Yep - found it here -
http://cameraquest.com/mackilar.htm
Bit of a classic isn't it!
Now if you think a Lentar is big - check out this member of the
Kilfit/Zoomar family, 180/1.3 Zoomatar -
http://cameraquest.com/zoomar13.htm
A store in Melbourne (Camera Exchange, guys) has one in the window - not
for sale although they did offer it once, briefly. Can you see it on an OM
- or an OM on it, rather? Gives me a boost to think I've seen something
that even Gandy hasn't.
Andrew